Friday, October 1, 2010

Time to just... START!

Hello all!

Well... Hello to the dear few that have stumbled upon this little corner of the Internet. :) Just popping in to talk about how I really should just jump into the whole blogging thing. I'm really great at READING other people's blogs (I frequently visit my close personal friend and blogging inspiration Pirate Penguin...) but not so great at updating my own.

This is something that I really want to do. I just wish that I were more organized! Perhaps that part will have to come later. I have a little more time for myself than I usually do (I'm a college student with a double-major and I also work part-time... hehe), so this may be one of my only opportunities!

I'll use another post to sort of introduce myself, but then I want to get right into it--my first book review will be for Violet Haberdasher's Knightley Academy!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment