Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pan-who?

Hello, blog world!

Just a quick update after a long period of... well, nothing: I have a few ideas swirling around my head (including, but not limited to a "new" way to blog reviews and a meme of my own creation); I just need the time to put them here and get them going. :)

In other news, I am on a quest to find Camp Half-Blood today with my partner-in-crime, Cristina. >:D This should be fun!

I went to the Teen Author Carnival yesterday in NYC--it was an amazing time. I should elaborate on it... Perhaps in a little while (I promise!). Right now I'm trying to update everything. :3

A bien-tôt!
-Maeghan

4 comments:

  1. You forgot your other partner-in-crime. *sniffles* lol, not really... like I said yesterday, I just watch you two do your crazy shenanigans... and laugh a lot :)

    YES. PLEASE ELABORATE ON IT. I should do a post on it too...hmm. Well, I'll be waiting for all your awesomeness to spill onto this site! You would make a great addition to the blogging universe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollaaaa :D

    I haven't really posted anything either. I don't know how to start >.< It's very daunting.

    I need a book blog tho.... so I can go to BEA ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPOILER FOR PERCY JACKSON BELOW. READ AT OWN RISK!!!!
    Pan-who? It's the god of the wild.... but he/she/it is gone foreverrrr ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^You weirdo.

    Sandyyyy... I posted this before I knew you weren't going to BEA. You ARE a delightful partner-in-crime! You just need some training. ;)

    ReplyDelete